6:11am-Good Morning! Today is vet day, as we have three vet runs we have to make. It's important for all four legged and furry vets to see their vets when they're injured or ill. That being said if it's a recurring condition or something we know how to deal with it, we do. Did you know? More than 70% of all the veterinarians are predominatly treating small animals like cats and dogs and other companion animals, that was revealed by the American Medical Veterinary Association. That leaves only 30% to work on what are called "farm animals." We use OSU and they are great at getting out here in an emergency, but alot of farms aren't so lucky. I've known people that even in an emergency have to wait all day or even into the next day. The point being it's really important to have a good vet. Ours even let us know when it's something we can treat and explain throughly what we can do for them. They're also compassionate when we're dealing with serious conditions and honest about the chances and when it's time. What I love about OSU is they want to give our family members every chance to pull through. It will probably be this evening, but I'll add the Valentine Day Card link to the Website today. I'll post here and on FB once it's posted.
Connect With Sunrise
16730 Martin Welch Rd.
Marysville, OH 43040
Sunrise Sanctuary Inc is a non-profit organization that rescues and cares for farmed and companion animals who were abandoned, abused, or neglected. Sunrise encourages more humane and compassionate behaviors and believes that each living creature has value and deserves to live free of suffering and exploitation.
We are a non-profit charity.
We rely on your donations and volunteer support to care for the animals.
Your donation is tax deductible .